Thursday, June 19, 2008

crazy life

don't worry i didn't disappear again. it's just my life has been such a whirlwind this past month that i haven't had time to take a minute for myself!!! quick update, in the past 30 days i have:
  • been to 1 wedding shower
  • gone to 2 bachelorette parties
  • went to a graduation party, Sean's brother graduated high school!
  • also the actual graduation was attended
  • a private art showing
  • a bridesmaids dress was accidentally donated, a very good match was found on ebay, also holding on to a match 10 sizes to big currently, every nordstrom was searched and all the goodwills
  • one of my very good friends had a baby (he's the first little guy of the group), so beautiful - his name is william glenn, june 9th, 8lbs 5ozs
  • created the 80 page ad book for the very last Jack's 5k, realized that the fact this is the last one is really, really hard
  • been to a wedding in ellicottville - sooooo pretty
  • sold my first listing!
  • started to put up our fence
  • got my second listing!
  • father's day parties at my parents and sean's parents
  • cocktail party for friends who are getting married in week
  • missed a real estate class - opps!
  • finally hit 2.5 miles running - tomorrow i will be doing 3 at the race!
  • said farewell to one of my closest friends who got an awesome job in chicago
  • worked my butt off
  • got all the rest of the wedding flowers
  • went to see dave matthews on darien lake - too bad it was like fall out
  • finished and mailed out our save the dates
  • aaaaaand something that feels like a million, zillion other things...
as i typed this i realized i have tons of pictures of these things...those will be coming soon!

tonight: finally had some me time, watched 27 dresses with my mom and sean (yes that is how much he loves me). it was sooooo cute. LOVE the benny & the jetts scene - totally makes the movie!

1 comment:

amanda said...

Sounds like you've been
quite busyyy!

And yes...loved 27 Dresses.
Nothing tops that scene where
they're singing in the bar.
They did Elton John proud!