Thursday, December 6, 2007

november in review

i am new to this blogging thing. so i am trying a few different things out. i just loaded all my most recent photos in my computer. so i thought why not share. so here we go: a month in review....

nov 2 ... ROAD TRIP! 5 of us piled into a car - my car to be exact - and headed to rochester to see tragically hip. it resulted in eating waaaaaaay to much food at the Dinosaur bbq (amazing food!)...
this goofy upside down picture that i took (don't worry i wasn't driving), some really hyper people in the backseat...and this sweet band, plus a lot of warring between leafs and sabres fans (the hip followers are big hockey fans)

nov 3...hook. a sweet little guy all curled up with my purse. so cute. for those of you who don't know, hook was the baby of the pregnant stray who came to live with me in college. don't worry remi still lives here - she is just less of a ham for the camera.


nov 4 - hook - fast asleep.no i did not do this to my cat. i am not one of those people. my cat does this him self. he gets right under the covers - sometimes you don't even know he is there.


nov 10...Grandma's 70th B-Dayi love my gram shes so happy. we had a fun little party at my parents house!

nov 17... my mom's 50th B-Day.
my mommy and my daddy. they are so cute and so happy. yaya!cutting into the cake. i made this cake. i am working on my baking skills - this cake looked pretty on the outside but i am pretty sure it wouldn't be staying up without tons of frosting and the help of sean.


my mom and her sisters are getting down.

nov 18 - House Hunting with my friends & a little Sunday Night Footballhelping my friends find their new home! they didn't buy this one - but they did buy a beautiful home not far from this one!my dad and i went the bills game. it was sweet - buffalo was on national television. the city looked awesome on NBC. too bad Tom Brady and the gang ran us right over and ran the score right up. the best part though, Kevin Everett above, appeared on the jumbo-tron before the game started and thanked everyone for their support. he was injured so severely in the first game of the season they thought he was paralyzed - miraculously he is not and he is in rehab has been able to walk to a certain extent. it was very emotional.

nov 21 ... the night before Thanksgiving ... and Tricia's 25th B-day
good dinner with good friends at cozumel - great bar/restaurant in Allentown (you'll come to find Allentown is one of my favorite places). they have cactus strips here by the way - a surprisingly tasty treat.only classy for us. ok maybe just maybe the martini was a little too full....

nov 22 ... Thanksgiving, the day of the boots....you might ask why does she have a photo of boots. i mean at least a generic turkey should go here or some family photo. but no boots. ya know how tons of people have boots that look pretty much just like this? well i too have a pair. apparently so did sean's cousin's girlfriend. it was her first family party. and ya know what i did? i wore her boots home. thats right i left with her boots, went to my aunts house, so cousins could pick christmas gift names. put them back on and went to parents so we could watch greys anatomy. only to get a panicked message from sean's sister. christa has danny's girlfriend's boots....seriously?





1 comment:

Michelle and the City said...

you're so skinny! you look great :)

looks like you had a fun november. i miss you!